Thank you Kate for the idea of a quick project, I have already put this into action and I have to admit, it is awesome seeing a project completed in just an hour or two.
Lena I never even realized that was supposed to be a wine rack! I'll have to keep my eyes open now that I know I won't have to buy a specialty towel rack. And yes, Pinterest is both ruining and improving my life. So many projects...so little time.
Natalia thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one that suffers with lack of inspiration when it comes to projects for myself! It's just way more fun to imagine my friends and family receiving stuff I made especially for them.
Winkieflash I am definitely going to have to look into that tutorial. I've been in a funk in more than my crafts and I'm ready to move on! I also like changing gears, I will have to do that.
Anyway my readers rock.
I also get to accept a blogging award today! Lisa of teaandcraft.blogspot.com has generously awarded me the Versatile Blogger award!
The "rules" are:
It's Geek to Me http://lottloft.blogspot.com/ I love her. She's my imaginary internet friend. Don't ask how that works...it just does. Anyway, amazing work.
Happy Home Baking http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com/ careful, this place will make you drool. I'm also really fond of the Asian inspired sweets. (Yes yes, I realize this blog isn't "crafty" like the others, but baking is SO an art. Plus I can award whomever I wish. Hehehe.)
Finally a new blog that I stumbled across http://craftdisasters.blogspot.com/ which so far has great patterns and fun projects.
As for the final "rule" eek. Seven things?
1. My husband is in the Air Force. We are currently stationed in Los Angeles.
2. My husband deploys in two months. Possible reason for funk? Probably.
3. I've recently become addicted to yoga, though class today kicked my butt.
4. When I make cakes for other people I purposely make extra icing so I can eat it straight out of the bowl when I'm done.
5. I'm a hoarder my nurture (thanks mom) and an organizer, not-quite-minimalist by nature. It makes me cry inside. A lot.
6. I enjoy calligraphy...but I kind of suck at it. I'm trying to get better.
7. Uh... (10 minutes later) ...I drink extremely sour lemonade? I skip sweetener entirely.
Alright now that the fun blog awards are done with I promised yesterday that I would post pictures of the shirt I attacked with a bleach pen. It was hard to find the right pressure so that I didn't squeeze out too much. You can tell where I did though since it bled out a tad.
In the awkward event that you can't tell what everything is there's the Cheshire Cat, a key, a heart, spade, diamond, and clover. Taadaa!