Let me begin by expressing my disappointment in this project. I was so excited to create a huge cuddly Toothless that I dove right in and spent the first day entirely in front of the sewing machine. He took me two days, which may not seem like much of an investment, but I was absolutely devoted to making him. The pattern I followed was posted by a gal on Deviant Art and since I don't sew much I thought my chances of sewing one by "eyeing" him wouldn't be very good. Now I wish I had just winged it. Her pattern was a nice place to start, but it produced a disproportionate dragon, one that I tried very hard to fix.
Alright, so you might be looking at this and thinking "he's really not that bad" (or you might be as laughing at how bad it really is) but I have to admit that he's not really horrible. But he's also not Toothless. I figured I should still post him since being a crafter doesn't mean everything I make will turn out perfect. I spent a lot of time on him and I've decided to recognise my efforts by putting him here. He may irk me and make me want to cry with how hard I worked, but I did my best with the pattern I had. (Next time screw the pattern.)