Sunday, May 15, 2011

I feel like I've been here before

Well after a week of working hard and really getting down to business I have two things to show for it. Both are commissioned items, and I'll be touching on that idea later. First let me show what I've accomplished.





Nothing new, but still some of my favorite stuff. The toothless is a half size, super cute and extra lovable. The Zoidberg is actually a little too fat. It's like he actually had a meal for once haha. I hope the two individuals who ordered them will like them.

OK so I do have a few things to touch on. First is I'm putting a temporary HALT to any new commissions. I haven't had a chance to do anything for myself in weeks since I've been swamped with orders. Well, maybe not swamped, but enough that between my volunteering and helping a friend part time with some work that I just haven't had time to make stuff for me. I have a list of crazy nerdy items that I want to try out, and my blog is in desperate need of some honest updates. Mostly Nerdy Crochet is slowly turning into Mostly Repetitive Crochet! That's no fun at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment