Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Gifts!


This year I actually did what I say I'm going to do every year...make gifts. I managed to make a gift for nearly every one of my immediate family members. Fun? Yes. Infuriating? Yes. Will I do it again next year? Only if I can manage to afford the supplies. Thank God for Goodwill!

The Star and Bomb-bomb were from patterns I found online. I looked at several and used what I liked! Point of the story? I have no rights to the characters or patterns, but enjoyment still ensued.


The Futurama brain slug was another cannibalized version of two or three online patterns. The color isn't really right, but I wanted to use what I had. The gift recipient loved it anyway.

(Again I didn't make the patterns, nor do I have any character rights)

This pretty snowflake was made from a Snowflake Monday pattern. (snowcatcher.blogspot.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment